Funds raised each year by the O’Berry Center Foundation Golf Tournament are used throughout the State of North Carolina to provide programs and services to individuals and families in need. These funds help provide individual and family counseling, support groups, newsletters, a statewide educational conference, workshops, training of families, professional long-term care, and many other programs and services in North Carolina.
We hope you will tee off with us at the 29th Annual O’Berry Center Foundation Golf Tournament to be held Friday October 1, 2021 at Lane Tree Country Club. We promise you a wonderful round of golf, good food and a great time while supporting a worthy cause.
Additional Upcoming Fundraisers
- Saturday, October 2, 2021 - 1st Annual Poker Run - Click Here for Details
- Friday, December 3, 2021 - Growing Raffle Drawing
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 - Goldwings Riders Association Event - OBNMTC
- Sunday, December 5, 2021 - Friends and Families Christmas - OBNMTC
- Saturday, December 10, 2021 - Luminaries - Click Here for Details
Additional fundraisers include a 5K “Walk and Roll”, the Golf Tournament, and Online Auctions, Sweets Auctions, and Quarter Auctions. More details will be forthcoming as they are known.